quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pick is: 


The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
To be published on November 1, 2016 by Delacorte Press

Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.

Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.

The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?


Why I'm waiting:
  • I've been wanting to read Nicola Yoon's debut novel Everything, everything since it's release but I got spoiled about the ending and I'm not sure how I would react to it reading the novel so I've been pushing it, but now I have a new chance to read a story by her, I just hope I get to it before spoilers come my way. 
Are you waiting this book too? Have you read it yet? Let me know!

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário