quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row #3) by Ally Carter


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pick is: 


Take the Key and Lock Her Up by Ally Carter
Series: Embassy Row #3
To be published on December 27, 2016 by Scholastic Press

Why I'm waiting:
  • After that cliffhanger on See How They Run, which was pure evil I've been counting the days until this book gets released
  • The books on this series are like crack to me (all of Carter's book actually), once I started I can't put it down, the mystery and the need to know where Grace's story is heading keep me turning the pages like crazy.
  • Please, I need more Russian swoon in my life, thank you. 
Are you waiting this book too? Have you read it yet? Let me know!



Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário