sexta-feira, 12 de maio de 2017

Who Wore It Best: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Unless you live under a rock you probably already heard of the books of the ACOTAR series and the Throne of Glass series, both by Sarah J. Maas and this week the third book, A Court of Wings and Ruin finally came out and since I'm really excited about it I'm doing the Who Wore It Best all about this series.

Since there isn't all that much different covers for these books I'll be doing things a bit different...


US x UK

I personally love the UK mostly because is the one that I own, but also because I think is just prettier the whole read background, the spine is also prettier, with a bit of thorns and not just the title and black like the US one, tell me bellow which one is YOUR favorite


Who Wore It Best

US
UK
Poll Maker


US x UK

Now this is where things get weird, I don't know why the UK edition insisted on using the thorns theme for the cover since it don't really fit with the story anymore, the spine is still beautiful though and I'm glad they didn't insisted on putting the same chapter headers as the first book. I definitely prefer the US one this time, seeing the Night Court in the background is just <3 and is more detailed and fits the story better. What is your opinion


Who Wore It Best

US
UK
Poll Maker


US x UK

Why, oh, why do we have thorns on the cover again, I guess the UK covers just decided it was too late to back down now and this will just keeps going for the 6 books of the series, also this sort of green-blue is really scaring me because it seems to be super bold and not my favorite at all. I'll definitely go with the US one again, the green is more darker and the details stand out again.


Who Wore It Best

US
UK
Poll Maker

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário