sexta-feira, 16 de junho de 2017

PopCorn Corner: Parks and Recreation - Season 3

Parks and Recreation - Season 3 (2011)
Created by Greg Daniels & Michael Schur
Episodes: 16
Runtime: 22 min.
Genre: Comedy



The absurd antics of an Indiana town's public officials as they pursue sundry projects to make their city a better place.







I feel like this is the season were everything falls into place and we finally reach the potential Parks and Rec had since season 1. For me season 3 through 7 is some of the best seasons of comedy shows out there, and I love it very much, it's usually where I start my re-watches too.

This is the first full season with Chris and Ben, so we get to know them pretty well. Chris, specially in this season isn't my favorite character, he's extremely positive and is terrible at delivering bad news, which is a give when you work with cities that are on the verge of being bankrupted, so I wasn't really a fan of how he always threw the bad news to Ben but overtime (and re-watches) he has become a better character for me, still not a favorite but I feel like I understand him more and his relationship with Ben.

Ben is one of my favorite characters of the show, probably my favorite after Leslie but it's hard to tell, he is sarcastic and has a sense of humor that is just like mine, I always love when he talks about something nerdy like Game of Thrones or Star Trek. His relationship with Leslie also progress in this season, at first they sort of hate each other, at least she does, them they start to respectfully fight each other and oh my god, this was so good, until they admit their feelings and finally get together and I WAS SO HAPPY.

So yeah, I highly recommend you watch this series if you like comedies or really just good tv shows.

Verditc: 7 out of 10 stars

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário