sexta-feira, 9 de junho de 2017

Who Wore It Best: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Hey guys, today the Who Wore It Best is about The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, I really wanted to do one about this book because ALL of its covers are so pretty! I have one that I adore, but I honestly want to buy a thousand more editions, even in languages that I can't read, just for the covers. 

Let's take a look in some of the covers that I separated...


US Hardcover

This one was the original I think publication cover, it's the first edition on the US, I have this cover in a pocket paperback edition and it's gorgeous, from the details on the front to the spine, everything in this color schme of black, white and red is so beautiful and I love it.


US Paperback

This is a cover that had a lot of different editions from what I looked up, there is some that there is no circus in it, or the people are in white and not gray, some have a blurb, some not, so there is some variations but I this was the one with best quality to post here, I like it but I still prefer the one with only the circus.


Spanish

I don't know from which country this cover is, but it's in Spanish, it's honestly my least favorite cover for this book, I liked that they added color but the head of that woman is just so big, why did they choose this perspective. 


Russian

I really liked this take on the cover, is very different from the other ones and the color scheme is much more lively and colorful, but it does make it seem more like a straight out romance novel than this book actually is


Japanese

I really loved this one, is probably my second favorite and I would love to have this edition on my shelves even thought I wouldn't understand a thing, I love this blue and how the little dots seems to be starts and lights illuminating the whole cover.


Vintage Classics

I think this is a special edition of the book, I don't know but oh my God, this cover is gorgeous, my favorite definitely, it fits the whole atmosphere of the circus and it shows the two main characters without overtake anything, I just love it.


Indonesian 

Another one of my favorites, I loved the addition of gold to the color scheme, it gives the cover a whole new face while still having the main elements of the circus and the characters in it.


Russian Redesign, I think

I gathered that this one is also a Russian edition, I don't know if it's the first one, if it's from another country that also speaks Russian, I don't know, sorry, but oh my this is really different from the other designs too! I think the faces were a bit meh for me, but I like the way the title is done as if it's a cosmos.


There are a ton of other covers, and a lot of countries have different editions but these one were the ones that caught my attention and that stood out from the other designs, now tell me bellow which one is your personal favorite



Who Wore It Best

US Hardcover
US Paperback
Spanish
Russian
Japanese
Vintage Classics
Indonesian
Russian Redesign
quotes to know

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário