sábado, 1 de novembro de 2014

October Wrap Up

Hey guys! October is already over and Halloween already passed and all the candies are missing (oops), can you believe it? 'Cause I don't, each month passes quicker than the other, next month promises to be crazier than ever with finals and them BOM when I see it will be my bday and them xmas and them 2015. Okay, but we are here for wrap up, sorry got distracted.

This month I read 10 books (!) which is an improvement from September when I only read 5 books, actually it was the best reading month since I started college so I'm happy! A great thing that helped me to achieve this number was the "discovery" of audiobooks (I put discovery between quotation marks because of course I knew they existed just never had tried) - and later this week, or month, I will talk all about my new obsession and love for them.

About this TBR that I made at the beginning of the month, well I didn't read two of the books there BUT I did read the other four, which for me is super win on TBR's (seriously I had never followed a TBR so much!). SOOOOOOO next month I'll try again, since I'm trying to finish my review books until my vacation starts these books are all related to that: These Broken Stars & This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner, The Bone Season & The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon, also The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - now this is very daring since I read only 3 ebooks last month and all of these are ebooks but I'm gonna try and the ones that I don't get to I'll read on November.

The books that I read (with links to reviews or Goodreads page):
1. Under the Never Sky, by Veronica Rossi
2. Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi I, by Tom Veitch
3. Wild Cards, by Simone Elkeles
4. Stitching Snow, by R.C.Lewis
5. The Spectacular Now, by Tim Tharp
6. If I Stay, by Gayle Forman
7. The One, by Kiera Cass (I'm thinking on doing a series review on this one)
8. Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater (and on this one too)
9. Wonder, by R.J. Palacio
10. For Real, by Alison Cherry (review up on release date)

Sorry for this wrap up be so practical and lame, I'm working on how to make this blog more me and college and life isn't helping. So, how was your reading this last month? Read any similar books?

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário