terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2016

Top Ten Books That Have Been on My Shelf (or TBR) From Before I Started Blogging That I STILL Haven't Read It Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Well, this isn't a very pleasant topic, only on my physical TBR I probably could find more than 10 so on my overall TBR, yeah... Okay, it's true that I didn't started blogging until 2013 so it isn't that much time and my TBR did grow much more after it than before, anyways, let's get to it.

1. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien: I started reading Tolkien with The Hobbit around 2009 I think, and to this day still haven't managed to finish the LOTR trilogy, probably because I keep meaning to re-read them all because I don't remember a thing and I know this will take forever, someday...
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: this one was right before I started blogging I think, I saw it all over booktube and it was must have it now, I pre-ordered (something I never ever do) and when I did got it, started reading and them kind of forgot about it (weirdly this is something I do a lot), never got around to finish it, now I'm not so sure I want to actually read this series anymore since the other two aren't that well rated.
3. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams: I already read the first one of this series of 5 back in 2013 or 2012, but I didn't enjoyed all that much, mostly because I don't think I got it, everyone has this series in such a high praise that it was a bummer, but I still own all of them and plan on re-reading the first to see if with those years apart I manage to enjoy it more.
4. Stardust by Neil Gaiman: the movie adaptation of this one is one of my favorites from when I was a child, every time it was up on the tv I would watch it, but them I read another Gaiman novel (The ocean at the end of the lane) and didn't enjoyed it all that much so now I'm scared and have been putting it off reading this one, please be good.
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: I know the horror! I haven't read P&P yet, it's a big negligence on my reader experience, I even bought a pretty edition a few years ago, after watching The Lizzie Bennett Diaries, but never got around to reading it, soon.  
6. The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith: I started reading TVD because of the tv show, back in 2012 I think, but there is so much books in this series, after a while I just stopped buying them, as of right now, from the ones I own I need to read still 5 books of this series. 
7. Inferno by Dan Brown: went down the rabbit hole that is Brown's book and read all of them in like a month or so, but until Inferno was released the high had passed and I never got around to it, still don't know if will get to it.
8. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld: after reading his Uglies series (still not over Specials) I wanted to read more from this author and this was his most know series, and it's so pretty with illustrations, one day... one day...
9. Gemma Doyle by Libba Bray: every book/series published by this author comes with high praise but I still need to read something by her, the Gemma Doyle trilogy got on my radar even before I entered blogging, soon I'll get to you.
10. Secret Society Girls by Diana Peterfreund: this is from my days of Gossip Girl, this series was sold as similar to it, don't know if that is true but it definitely put it on my TBR. 

That's all for me, let me know if you have read any of those titles above!

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário