terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2016

Top Ten Favorite TV Shows From 2015/2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
To honor the new Fall Season I'm gonna be talking about my favorite tv shows of 2015/2016 (some from fall, some from winter, some that I started watching last year), thank you Banco de Séries for making this easier on me, let's get into one of my favorite topics:


1. Suits | Season 1-5, overall rating: 8.14 out of 10: I binge watched Suits in July 2015 and it was pure golden, I fell head over heels for this series right from the first episode, even thought the bigger plot that stated it is pretty far fetched I was able to ignore it and enjoy this one immensely. 

2. The 100 | Season 3, overall rating: 8.25 out of 10: this series has been a favorite ever since the first season aired, this season started a bit off and slow for me but it picked up and oh my god, I had lots of feelings, as always, cried in a lot of episodes and PLEASE STOP HURTING RAVEN REYES, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS SHIT! Also, can I please have Bellarke on the 4th season, pretty please.

3. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Season 3, overall rating: 7.92 out of 10: another favorite of mine since the start, this season had a few low points for me and I wasn't always on board with this whole inhuman thing but it still managed to hit me on the feels and MY SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED, and I honest to God thought there was gonna be a regeneration for Ward, still hurt it didn't happened, in my head it did, it totally did and him and Skye (YES, SHE IS SKYE, NOT DAISY SHUT UP) are on The Bus making out and being cute together. 

4. Grey's Anatomy | Season 12, overall rating: 7.83 out of 10: okay, so Grey's isn't that great anymore but it's still a solid series for me, I enjoy watching every week when it's airing and keeping up with the drama of the doctors of Grey-Sloan Memorial.

5. Doctor Who (2005) | Season 9, overall rating: 7.83 out of 10: this season was better than the last but I'm still sad about Clara leaving, she is by far my favorite companion and I don't know how I'm gonna deal with a new one, I expect to be someone totally different because I couldn't deal with a similar character that would only remember me how much I miss her.


6. Brooklyn Nine-Nine | Season 3, overall rating: 7.59 out of 10: this series started out just okay for me but it become better and better and now is my favorite (and best) sit-com airing, it is seriously so amazing, everyone should watch it, it's funny and feminist and diverse and has the best group of characters that work together in an amazing way, but be prepared because that cliffhanger was mean, so so mean. 

7. The Shannara Chronicles | Season 1, overall rating: 7.25 out of 10: this is the series that I've been wanting and didn't know, I always loved to read fantasy books but I don't think I ever watched a fantasy series (or at least one that I enjoyed much). I was so impressed with the visual effects of it, since it's a MTV series and the Teen Wolf visuals aren't anywhere near this one, the main trio is great, I'm not a fan of the love triangle of sorts it has going and do not ship the ship, my ship as of right now is Eretria & Amberle (THIS IS TOTALLY CANNON SHUT UP).

8. Castle | Season 1 - 8, overall rating: 7.91 out of 10: this series consumed half of may and all of june and it was so worth it, Castle & Beckett have the best hate to love relationship and their chemistry is always on point, as friends, partners or couple, the side characters are also amazing and I laughed loud a lot of times watching it. I'm glad it ended in the 8 season, because despite being good from start to finish the last season was weak and it felt like it didn't had anything new to tell.

9. New Girl | Season 5, overall rating: 7.22 out of 10: me and new girl had its ups and downs but I'm glad this season was a up, definitely one of my favorites of the show so far, I'm so glad that we finally have Schmidt & Cece <3, Winston had its HEA too finally and my hopes for the next season is that the whole Nick & Jess drama doesn't drag too much. 

10. Superstore | Season 1, overall rating: 7.09 out of 10: as you may have noticed I enjoy sit-cons a lot and am always looking for something new (and good) to watch, so when I heard of a new series with America Ferrera and Ben Feldman I had to try it out, so glad I did because is amazing, funny, with a great set of characters and I ship the ship super hard (even thought at times I think I shouldn't ship it, but them they do something cute and I'm back at shipping it hard core). 

That's it for me, let me know if you also watch some of the series above and what you think about it!

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário