terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2016

Top Ten Books Set In Europe

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Today's TTT is for books set on whenever place you would like, I chose Europe, is a pretty large continent and it has so many wanderlust settings that I would like to visit someday, so let's get to it.


1. Wanderlost by Jen Malone: Fun, quickly read, filled with wanderlust settings that made me wish so hard that I could pack and go to Europe right this second, plus for cute romance.


2. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi: this graphic novel (and later movie) is set part on Iran and part on France, is one of my favorites GN because shows us a different POV on the religious and political conflicts of her country (Iran).


3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I mean duh, this one has England plus magical setting. 


4. The Falconer by Elizabeth May: Historical Edinburgh with steampunk inventions and fairies, gimme!


5. Da Vinci's Tiger by L.M. Elliott: this book is a must to lovers of history and art, it has amazing descriptions of Florence at that time period, if only I had a TARDIS... Also, will forever ignore the cover change.


6. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge: this one starts of in a magical version of Rocamadour, France, and after that I don't really know where it goes but let's pretend is all a fantasy version of France that I would most definitely wish existed for me to visit (except for the forest).


7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: from NYC to Paris to Barcelona this book is a must for those who love to get that wanderlust feeling from their stories, it all comes together with a cute romance and a coming of age story.


8. Geek Girl by Holly Smale: this series is so much fun! And the second one is also set in  Japan so yay, it may be a little juvenile at times but is a sure garante of a good laugh and a quick read. 


9. Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging by Louise Rennison: if you still haven't read Georgia Nicholson, please remedy that soon, this series is so much fun and will definitely make you feel like a England teenage girl.


10. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan: if you still aren't reading this series please change that, pretty please, this is one of my favorite series and is set on Sorry-in-the-Vale, in the Cotswolds, countryside of England, it makes you wish to make a trip to these little towns and find out all about their folclore.

That is all for me, let me know which books set on Europe do you recommend me!

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário