segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2015

Tackle Your TBR Update

Hey guys, I'm one day later for my Mid-Point Check but oh well, I was really lazy yesterday and didn't wanted to face my failure haha 

So my goals for this read-a-thon was basically read three hours a day and read 8 books (novellas and graphic novels included) until the end of the two weeks. I have not managed to read three hours every day, everything was nice and flowing till friday but them weekend and marathon of tv shows happened and I just lost my game. About the books, I did managed to finish my re-read of The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima and Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo, more 4 novellas of The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo, and Saga volume 3. With these reads I read a total of 1220 pages this week and this is a totally win for me, since I usually read only 1 or 2 books each week.

But now I'm kind of in a slump, I just have been having a really hard time deciding what I want to read next and since I'm very mood reader this sucks but I think I found my way to keep my reading game on: re-reading. Right now I started Can you keep a secret by Sophie Kinsella and I think I'll stick to this one, on the digital front I think I'll go with ARC's because Harper Collins just put an avalanche of 2016 titles on Edelweiss and that is just so freaking exciting or maybe I'll go with my netgalley ARC's since there are only 3 for me to get totally 0 reviews to be done there.

That's it for me guys, wish me the best luck for this next week and tell me bellow how are you doing with your goals and challenges and TBR's. 





Um comentário :

  1. The fact that you've got your NG reviews down to three is pretty awesome. I saw those HarperTeen ARCs on Edelweiss. They always add to my tbr. :) I hope this week is going well!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ResponderExcluir