terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

TTT is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks TTT is a freebie BUT since I didn't do the one of last week and I really want to do it I'll use this theme as my freebie. I have to say I'm really scared of what I'll face when looking at all the finished series that I started and have yet to finish, the last couple of years I've not been able to manage the rate between series started versus series finished so yeah, probably gonna freak out at the end of this. 

1. The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: this series is such a big committed! I only read Obsidian so far and my plan was to binge read it but I'm terrible at binge reading things and Obsidian ended up draping a little bit for me and the second book promises big drama on the romance front so I'm saving this for when I have more patience aka vacations on winter. 

2. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout: yes, another Armentrout paranormal series. I read the first one at the beginning of this year, and despite some reservations with it really enjoyed. This woman knows her paranormal fans, so can't wait for continuing with this one. 

3. Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima: I absolutely LOVED the first book of this series but waited a few months to pick up the second one and my jelly brain didn't remembered much so right now I'm re-reading The Demon King and plan on finishing this series on the next few months. 

4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I read the first three books of this series last year almost one after the other because it was so good, but after the roller coaster that was the third one I got afraid and pushed reading the forth. I did ended up reading it and want to continue with the series, I'm already too invested to quit.

5. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen: I read and loved Scarlet at the beginning of this year but I picked up the second book of the series and still am at about 20% in. I felt like that one is going so much slower and my ship is making me see red BUT I do want to continue with this series, the first book was so so good </3

6. The Grisha trylogy by Leigh Bardugo: I started this one only last month (I think) and so far only read the first book but I really enjoyed that one and already have plans on continuing with the series these next few months. 

7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: I read DoSaB last year and it blew my mind, like so much awesomeness on only one book. But I didn't not owned the other two yet but now I don't have this excuse anymore and need to get back to reading this series because hell yes to more awesome and original fantasy on my life. 

8. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan: This is a completely shame on my series reading, I absolutely LOVE the Percy Jackson series and I read this one until about half way through The House of Hades until I just stopped... And never picked up again. But I'll remedy that soon.

9. Legend by Marie Lu: I'm not the biggest fan of dystopian novels, most of the more popular ones I didn't read but Legend is such a good book that I just had to pick up the rest of this series, now the only thing missing is for me to finish it!

10. Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee: another post apocalyptic series for me to finish! I really enjoyed reading this one last year and really need to organize myself to finish this series because it promises good stuff ahead. 

Honorable mentions: Boys by Meg Cabot, Fables by Bill Willingham, Lord of the Rings by J.R. Tolkien, The Vampire Diaries: The Return by L.J. Smith, Luxe by Anna Godbersen, Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (is this series finished, idk), Graceling by Kristin Cashore, Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer.

Um comentário :

  1. Scarlet is a series I definitely want to read. I'd like to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone too. Hope you get around to finishing the Heroes of Olympus series.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-22/

    ResponderExcluir