domingo, 13 de setembro de 2015

Tackle Your TBR

Hey guys, today I'm here to announce that I'll be participating on the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon. So far September has sucked pretty bad on terms of reading, I've on a terrible mood where I basically don't know what I want to read so that makes things difficult because I basically keep just staring at my bookshelves and not reading a thing, but I plan to change that on this two weeks read-a-thon.



Tackle Your TBR is being hosted by Tressa from Wishful Endings. Basically the objective of this read-a-thon is to read as just books of your TBR as you wish, there will be prizes and challenges and other stuff that you can find out all that is gonna happen and how to sign up and join us here

 I would like to read 10 books on September, I already read 2 so that leaves me with 8 books to read and that is gonna be my goal. I'm being really, really, really wishful with this goal but there is why challenges like this exist for me to freak out and get more anxious about my readings get back on my horse and read a ton and make everybody jealous of my super reading power. Another goal is to read at least three hours a day during all the read-a-thon another delusional wish which I think will be manageable.




Physical TBR 



Digital TBR 



Graphic Novels





Well, this will be my TBR for the read-a-thon, there is actually 9 books not 8 on it but oh well. The physical ones will be the hardest to get to read since they all have 400+ pages but I'm optimistic about my digital and graphic novel TBR, on the digital front I put only one book and two novellas so that should be easy and graphic novels are always quickly reads (also can't wait to get to continue with Saga since I loved the first two volumes). 

That's it guys, wish me lucky. Tell me what is yours TBR for this read-a-thon on the comments bellow!

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário